UC Browser is a comprehensive browser originally made for Android. Its Windows version is based on Chromium and retains its signature elements: it’s fast, compatible with most web standards, and supported by a series of additional integrated features that make it a great alternative to other browsers.
Given their shared Chromium heritage, the UC Browser interface should prove very intuitive and familiar for Google Chrome users, though its original style injects a breath of fresh air into the classic system of windows. It also allows for a high degree of customization since it comes with its own themes shop. Even with several tabs open, it doesn’t use more than 200 megabytes of memory, while Firefox and Chrome can easily break that number.
Among its many features there is an ad blocker, a start page that has bubbles for links, an administrator for custom mouse gestures, its own cloud bookmark and login sync system, a download manager, an incognito browsing mode, and all the possibilities of the Chrome Store when it comes to installing third-party apps.
UC Browser is a great app that is enhancing everyone’s web browsing experiences. Even though Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world, UC Browser is cutting in close with over 130 monthly active users.
This huge user base reflects the quality of services that UC Browser offers and the fact that it’s able to compete directly against Google Chrome speaks volumes about its features.
Next Level Web Browsing
The thing that makes UC Browser special is its ability to download all types of files at incredible fast speeds. The developers equipped UC Browser with a special download manager that improves average download speeds.
Although, we need to mention that UC Browser does have its fair share of issues. But this is the case with all types of apps and these issues often get patched quickly.
Retry Download Issue
One of the issues that’s been plaguing UC Browser is not allowing users to restart their downloads. This problem is not caused by UC Browser’s software, but because the download link is changed. Luckily, this issue can be easily fixed and here’s how you can do it.
- Perform a complete “Backup” of the 2 files which can be found in the download folder. This is just a safety precaution;
- Now download the files whose link has been automatically changed by the provider;
- Pause the download right after it starts and reaches 1 kb;
- Exit UC Browser;
- Head on to the download folder and rename the previously copied 2 downloaded files (original download and .temp file) with the names of the new files. In addition, the original files can only be renamed after deleting the new ones;
- All that’s left now is to start UC Browser once again and prompt the download process which automatically picks up where it stopped before
Download UC Browser For PC Overview
A well known mobile browser having 400 million global users, UCweb offers you to download UC browser for PC. This has been developed by Chinese mobile internet company and owned by famous Alibaba of china. In April 2004 it was lanuched as J2ME application, and now it is available on number of platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Java ME, Symbian and BlackBerry.
The UC web uses data compression and cloud acceleration technology. The browser servers acts as proxy which helps to compresses the data of the webpage before sending it to the users. As result of this it helps to load web page faster on each platform.
UC Browser includes a fast download manager. It also supports simultaneous downloads including pages for offline readings. Built-in download manager supports pause and resume downloads. The latest version download manager is capable to solve problems while downloading, such as intermittent internet connections and mislabeled files.
Above all this is best free PC browser which is available on all Microsoft OS platforms such as Windows XP – Windows Vista – Windows 7 – Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 both 32Bit & 64Bit.
- Super Fast
- Available on multiple platforms
- Buit-in download manager.
- Free Themes Available.
- High speed download manager.
- Allows you to Adblock Plus in UC browser
- Supports multiple languages such as English, Bahasa Indonesia Português Русский, Español, Hindi
System Requirements For UC Browser Free Download Full Version
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard disk space: 512 MB available
- Video card: 1366 × 768 screen resolution
File Size :54 MB